Why physical exercises are necessary for women after forty?
The goal of exercises:
- maintaining muscle tone and joints in the tonus;
- strengthening the nervous system;
- activation of metabolic processes;
- reducing the risk of fat deposits;
- constant weight control;
- normalization of the digestive system;
- slowing the aging process;
- the maintenance in norm or rate of arterial pressure;
- normalization of blood sugar level;
- reducing the risk of diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- prevention of breast cancer and other types of oncology;
- struggle with the first signs of osteoporosis.
To minimize and localize these troubles, to maintain female health after 40 years, to keep under constant control an adequate state of weight, it is necessary to engage in gymnastics.
If for twenty-year-old girls physical exercises do not have special significance, then for a lady after 40 years it is an opportunity to significantly improve the health status, feel a burst of vitality. The right set of energy exercises for women after 40 years is a good alternative to expensive medicines and medical bills. In addition, numerous studies prove that the level of mood and mental performance depends directly on the motor load. For ladies after forty years, a daily portion of exercise is an indispensable tool for weight loss.
Exercises should be conducted every day from 15 to 30 minutes. Carry out power loads, aerobic elements, jogging in a well-ventilated room no later than half an hour before meals. To start the exercise program should be gradually, without overloading the unadapted organism.
Check out 8 strength-training moves women over 40 should do.
#1 Straight Leg Raise Exercise
#2 Triangle crunch
#3 Futter Kicks
#4 Side Plank
#5 Jumping Jacks
#6 In And Out Jacks
#7 Knee Push Ups
#8 Glute Bridge
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.