With age, the skin loses its elasticity, dims, and wrinkles appear. Even if you constantly use modern cosmetics, you can only briefly postpone the wilting process, but this time should be used to learn new makeup tricks for women after 40 years.
The first wrinkles appear around the eyes after 40, so eye makeup for someone over 40 should be applied with extreme caution. Immediately discard the fat shadows, which will simply gather in folds and create an untidy look. Do not use contour pencils with sequins in makeup. Give up pearly shadows and very bright shades. The older age makeup for eyes should not be bright and flashy.
Make-up for any age and type of person has its own characteristics and secrets. Today, we are going to tell you what not to do for women over 40 years , so that makeup is natural and fresh:
• Apply a thick layer of foundation. Natural makeup after 40 years - a tonal remedy, applied in 1 layer. If it turned out too visible, the excess can be soaked with a paper towel
• Use shadows of bright colors or pure white. Eye makeup after 40 years is done carefully, so as not to attract unnecessary attention to wrinkles and impending eyelids, which appear in almost everyone. In the makeup section, you can see the options for doing makeup for increasing ag.
.• Use shadows with mother of pearl. Shadows should be matte and preferably dry.
• Use a colorless lip gloss. It is better if the color of the gloss is matte.
• Use a black eyeliner. An alternative is a pencil for eyes of gray color.
• Get carried away by powder. Use this tool only in case of emergency. With age, the skin becomes dry, and the need to get rid of greasy shine disappears by itself.
• Dye mascara bottom eyelashes. Staining the upper eyelashes, blink a few times - this is enough to have a little paint on the lower eyelashes.
• Apply bright blush and rich lipstick.
The BetterMe Team is sending smiles, good karma and positive energy your way! Reach out and seize every opportunity today! We wish you a day that is sunny, lucky and fulfilling in every way.
Help us to brighten someone else's day by sharing this article with your loved ones and telling us how you feel in the comments below.