Working out doesn’t need to be a torturous process with long hours just to reach your body goals. For example, if you want to have sculpted arms and back area so that you can wear your favorite dresses and strapless shirts, all you need to do, is commit to 7 minutes four to six days a week.
Just perform three moves all in a row, then take a one minute rest, and repeat the sequence again. That’s it! Over time your arms will begin to change for the better.
Here is your list of moves:
#1. Vertical V raises
- Dumbbells in each hand, natural standing stance, legs slightly apart.
- Lift arms in front of chest, out all the way, making a V shape.
- Hold position for a couple of seconds, revert to beginning pose.
- 12 to 15 repetitions.
#2. Shoulder presses
- Stand in natural way, legs slightly apart, knees bent a bit.
- Hold dumbbells by shoulders.
- Push dumbbells up in air and make arms straight.
- Hold for a couple of seconds.
- 6 to 8 repetitions.
#3. Tricep kickbacks
- Stance with feet together and knees bent a bit.
- Lean your body forward, dumbbells in hands.
- Bend one elbow, bringing dumbbell to side.
- Straighten arm behind you, turning palm to ceiling.
- 12 to 15 repetitions on each side.
These 3 simple moves will make a difference in the shape of your arms over time.
READ MORE: 17 women who proved that they are beautiful
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.