Sometimes there simply isn’t any way that you can get yourself to a gym. Let’s face it, though. This is not an excuse to avoid exercise altogether. There are plenty workouts that you can do outside, or even from the comfort of your own home. If you’re not sure what moves to use, we’ve got you covered.
Check out these 5 simple moves with just your own bodyweight:
- No other exercise rivals the push-up when it comes to upper body exercise.
- Keep your core tightened and lower yourself down as far as possible.
- If you want to raise the difficulty level, there are many variations you can try.
- Use a bar at home, or a tool at the gym.
- This is also great for your upper body, but the opposite muscles that you worked with your pushups.
- Come up as high as you can on the bar.
#3. The squat
READ MORE: 19 signs that you have a thyroid problem
- When you decide to move on to lower body, squats are the way to go.
- As you lower down, keep in mind that you want your butt to get as close to the ground as possible.
- Be careful with your knees.
- The full body move, burpees are something that you should do every day no matter what.
- The most important part of this move is to keep your form good.
- You’ll feel it all over your body.
READ MORE: 10 ab exercises to tighten core muscles
#5. Classic plank
- You need to make sure that you keep your back straight while doing your planks.
- There are many variations you can perform.
- Try to hold the pose for a bit longer each time you do it.
Just perform these 5 easy moves and watch your body change.
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.