You’ve probably heard every possible explanation of how you can reach your goal of having a flat belly. Whether it involved a crash diet or extreme exercise routine, if you’re reading this right now, it’s probably because you still haven’t found the right way for you. The reality is that you do need to combine proper exercise and diet to get a flat stomach, but it doesn’t need to be difficult.
BetterMe App helps women achieve their body goals with ease and efficiency by helping to choose proper meal plans and effective workouts.
Start using our app and you will see good results in a short time
Incorporate these 10 moves into your day for a flatter stomach over time:
#1. The crunch
- Flat on back, soles of feet on floor, knees raised, not too close to body.
- Put hands on opposing sides of chest, rest them there during repetitions.
- Lift head, shoulders, and top half of back off floor, and maintain position for a couple of seconds.
- Return to ground and repeat.
#2. Pretend bicycles
- Flat on back, hands behind or at sides of head.
- Both legs off ground, knees bent.
- Bring one knee to chest, other leg kicking straight forward.
- Alternate legs like pedaling bicycle.
#3. Circle the legs
- Flat on back, head down and relaxed, hands by sides of body.
- Pick one leg up straight until sole of foot points to ceiling.
- Use leg to make full circle, leg moving lower to ground as it goes around.
- Switch legs and repeat.
#4. Lift your hips
- Lying flat on floor, arms at sides, palms flat on floor.
- Keep legs together, toes pointed.
- Pick up both legs together and hips and butt of floor.
#5. Do your planks
READ MORE: Take just 10 minutes to get your leg burn
- Begin flat on stomach.
- Raise palms or forearms to support body and put toes on floor.
- Lift body weight, keep back firm, and hold position.
#6. Drop the legs
- Flat on back, make sure back touches floor through whole routine.
- Hands at sides palms down.
- Bring both legs up straight facing ceiling.
- Slowly bring them down all the way almost touching floor.
#7. Squat with dumbbells
- Stand with feet naturally separated for firm support.
- Dumbbell in each hand.
- Move to squat like you were sitting in chair.
#8. Sit in chair position
- Natural standing position, feet apart.
- Hands go above head.
- Make the move slowly as if you’re going to sit down on a chair.
- Hold yourself there for about a minute.
#9. Climb the mountain
- Do this horizontally or vertically.
- Horizontally, take plank position.
- Alternate bringing knees up to elbows, like climbing and running.
- Keep steady pace.
#10. Flutter kicking
- Flat and comfortably on back, hands behind head for resting spot.
- Bring legs a bit above ground, hold them there.
- Alternate small kicks up and down with each foot.
Add these moves into your normal exercise routine, and you’ll find the difference being made in the flatness of your stomach.
BetterMe App helps you increase your self-esteem and achieve your personal goals by opening the doors to the world of fitness and healthy lifestyle.
Try it now to see the best version of yourself as soon as possible.
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.