If you already workout the recommended five times per week, in terms of cardio, then you are on your way to getting your hips to where you want them to be. If you want to speed the process along, and work on your hip shape, adding this easy 10-minute workout to your routine at least three times per week will work wonders.
Here’s how to follow this simple workout:
#1. Vertical side kicks: help sculpt inside of thighs, glute muscles, quadriceps, and outside of hips.
- Stand with legs apart.
- Raise one leg straight out to side.
- Toes pointing forward, inner thigh facing floor.
- Lower slowly, follow fifteen repetitions.
- Switch sides and repeat sequence.
#2. Lateral jumps: good for inner thighs, hamstring, outside of hips, glute muscles.
- Legs apart with hands touching hips.
- Jump to one side, landing on corresponding leg with knee bent.
- Slowly lower other leg to floor.
- Alternate sides for fifteen repetitions.
#3. Raise hips: helps to flex hips, work outer hip muscles, outside thigh muscles, glute muscles.
- Flat on back, feet down, knees up.
- Raise hips.
- Reach one leg forward, diagonally pointing toward wall across from you.
- Alternate sides for ten repetitions.
#4. Walking squat kicks: exercises whole thigh, quadriceps, glute muscles.
- Standing position, hands touching hips.
- Kick one leg in front and moving to side of body to land in squat position.
- Bring other leg forward to be parallel and alternate starting side.
- Fifteen repetitions for each leg.
#5. Backward leg raises: works your outside thighs, glutes, and flexes hips.
- Balanced kneeling position.
- One leg with knee bent to side at right angle.
- Kick that leg straight behind you, quickly, heel pointing at ceiling.
- Ten repetitions for each side.
These 5 moves join together to form a smooth ten-minute workout that will help your hips to be shaped exactly how you like them.
READ MORE: 35 indications of cheating
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.