When you want to blast your muffin top away and out of sight, your best choice is to follow a high intensity interval workout. There are many to choose from, but if you stick to one you can anywhere, even from home, you’re more likely to achieve your desired results.
Here’s a simple routine with 10 intense moves:
#1. High knees
- Standing position.
- Alternate bringing knees up as high as possible.
- Maintain sprint speed.
#2. Abdominal bicycles
- Flat back, whole body straight.
- Hands behind head, softly, not pulling.
- Alternate bringing knees to chest, like pedaling a bicycle.
- Bring elbow to opposite knee each time.
#3. Flutter kicking
- Flat on floor, hands at sides.
- Both legs slightly off ground.
- Alternate kicking legs for one repetition.
READ MORE: 10 moves to reduce arm fat
#4. Pistol squat
- Stand, pick one leg up, hands straight in front of you.
- Squat as low as possible, keeping leg raised.
- Repeat on other side.
#5. Rotation planks
- Get into standard plank pose, hands for support.
- Raise one arm straight up while rotating body to same side.
- Switch sides and repeat.
READ MORE: 7 simple exercises to reduce cellulite
- Flat on stomach, legs and arms slightly off ground.
- Pretend you’re swimming, moving opposite arms and legs together.
#7. Plank reach throughs
- Standard plank position, put one arm forward.
- Bring arm back to touch opposite knee.
- Switch arms and repeat.
#8. Oblique raise
- Use dumbbells in each hand and get into standard squat.
- Push up, raising both arms and dumbbells above head, turning to one side.
- Back to squat, repeat on other side.
#9. Twisting forward lunge
- Regular standing position, natural leg separation.
- One leg goes in front, both knees bend, back knee close to ground.
- As you go into lunge, turn to one side, hands behind head.
#10. Standard planks
- Choose to support weight with palms or forearms.
- Make sure back remains firm and straight.
- Hold as long as you can.
Following this sequence will put you on the road to getting rid of that unwanted muffin top.
READ MORE: 10 strong signs showing his attraction
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.