Sculpting the perfect set of legs is a common goal for many women, but it can be harder than it seems. Cardio alone will not do the trick. You need to spend time performing specific moves that will help your leg muscles jump into their best shape.
Consider incorporating these 9 moves into your daily routine to see your legs change:
#1. Calf focus
- Raise your calves: stand on an edge on your tiptoes, and slowly raise up as high as possible.
- Bicycle sprint: take turns pedaling at a normal past, and as fast as you can.
- Box jumping: use your old cardboard boxes to help you with your workout by placing them in front of you and jumping over them.
#2. Target your quads
- Don’t forget your squats: classic squats are always helpful, and doing them with weights is even better.
- Forward lunge: standard forward lunges with a bicep curl for extra help.
READ MORE: 5 nuts you should eat and 5 you shouldn't
- Jumping squats: go into full squat, then jump as high as you can, landing again into squat position.
#3. Tone your glutes
- Ballerina plie squats: pretend you’re dancing Swan Lake, put your feet in plie position, and squat.
- Kicking in plank pose: put yourself in plank pose on elbows, raise one leg bending knee so heel faces ceiling, kick as hard and straight as you can.
- Resistance band walking: wrap resistance band around bottom of calves, bend knees, take sideways steps.
With this easy and convenient workout, you can sculpt your sexy legs from the comfort of your home each day.
READ MORE: 5 exercises for weight loss
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.