Are you looking for a diet to slim down after the holidays? We have something to show you! After January 1st, gluttony comes to an end. It's time to stop making excuses for nibbling on pumpkin pies and chocolate cakes. When the holidays are over, you need to start your weight-loss journey.
This diet plan was created by Dawn Jackson Blatner, a registered dietitian nutritionist. It consists of healthy, delicious products that are nutritious and scientifically proven to improve slimming down. Follow this diet for one month and you will drop up to twelve pounds in a month. Sounds great, doesn't it?
We would like to show you the list of foods to eat for breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner. You can pick meals from this list and follow this meal plan for one month. Don't forget to exercise at least thirty minutes a day to get guaranteed results. Are you ready? Scroll down to see the list of meals.
- Tuna sandwich with olives, lettuce and cheese.
- Oatmeal with dates, raisins and soy milk.
- Green avocado smoothie.
- Oatmeal cookies and green tea.
- Homemade granola with greek yogurt.
- Fruit salad with mango, bananas and cherries.
- Pineapple strawberry smoothie.
- Two slices of whole-grain bread with cream cheese, salmon and cucumbers.
- Cottage cheese with grapefruit.
- Sliced green apple with honey.
- Grilled pumpkin.
- Natural yogurt and blueberries.
- One banana and a glass of skim milk.
- Half a cup of tuna and fresh tomatoes.
- A pomegranate.
- Three small tangerines.
- White bean and basil penne.
- Southwestern-style chicken and veggies.
- Lentil soup with pita.
- Mushroom and walnut fettuccine.
- Grilled chicken with potatoes and kale.
- Scrambled eggs with tomatoes and green beans.
- Grilled mackerel with lemon and herbs.
- Sweet potatoes with vegetable stir-fry.
- Grilled shrimp and quinoa.
- Roast chicken with herbs.
- Tuna salad with olives and kale.
- Zucchini noodles with avocado pesto.
- Lemon-garlic shrimp with vegetables.
- Greek salad with feta cheese.
- Broccoli stir-fry and hard-boiled egg.
- Guacamole chicken and vegetable salad.
READ MORE: Natural ways to get rid of facial hair
The BetterMe Team wants you and those close to you to live a healthy, happy life! Your health is a valuable thing; look after your body and your mind so that you can live your life to the fullest – Remember you only get one!
Please share this with your friends and family and let us know what you think in the comments below.