If you practice patience and pay attention to your skin, you can catch your wrinkles early and keep them to the minimum as long as possible. There are many simple habits that you can do as part of your regular beauty routine in order to keep your skin looking young and fresh.
#1. Use olive oil
Don’t worry about how your skin will react to the oil, in general, olive oil is very healthy for all skin types. What you want to do is rub a small amount of olive oil on your neck and face for about half a minute. By that time, the oil will start to go into your pores. The reason to use olive oil to fight and banish wrinkles is because it provides natural hydration to your skin, which keeps it fresh and prevents further wrinkling.
How often: Daily.
#2. Create a mask of fruit
You can make a simple mask at home with just a few ingredients from your refrigerator and pantry. You’ll only need to make enough for one mask at a time. The steps to follow are:
- Create a scrub using an egg, honey (1tsp), and a bit of sugar. This mix will exfoliate your skin.
- After exfoliating, squash fresh strawberries and rub all over face. Leave strawberry mash to sit for about ten minutes, before using warm water to clean away.
- Juice some cucumbers to clean face with after strawberries.
How often: Twice per week.
#3. Perform anti-wrinkle massaging
Don’t leave your face out of the massage party, it wants to be rubbed too! A thorough daily rub will improve your circulation and fight and lessen wrinkles. Here’s the technique:
- Use two fingers to make firm circles in between your eyebrows.
- Press with pressure, like pulses, midway between eyes and temples.
- Whole massage with gentle, upward strokes.
- You can always add a quality gel or cream, as well.
How often: Daily.
READ MORE: 7 signs of cancer that 90% of people ignore
#4. Focus on your nutrition
Unfortunately, what you’ve heard is true. The health of your skin, including how wrinkly you will get, does in fact depend on your diet. So eat right with these foods:
- Good fats and vitamin E from raw almonds.
- Dark chocolate has lots of antioxidants, 72% or higher is best.
- All types of berries help with collagen production because of vitamin C.
How often: Diet is a daily habit!
#5. Keep things natural
If you’re serious about treating your skin in the best way possible to diminish and avoid further wrinkling, then it’s time to leave your drugstore face washes and opt for an all-natural, homemade version. Try this:
- Get your blender out!
- Mix cucumber with lemon, parsley, pear, celery, and spinach.
- Pay attention to your skin for the next week and see the difference.
How often: Use this mix as a daily cleanser.
Just by using these 5 simple habits, you can change the course of your skin over time.
The BetterMe Team wants you and those close to you to live a healthy, happy life! Your health is a valuable thing; look after your body and your mind so that you can live your life to the fullest – Remember you only get one!
Please share this with your friends and family and let us know what you think in the comments below.