A perfect smile is the dream of many. It goes without saying that if you wish your smile to look like those of Hollywood celebrities you need to take proper care of your teeth and mouth cavity as well.
Very often people complain that it all would be perfect if only not the plaque. We must tell you that plaque is a quite natural phenomenon which happens to those people who are lazy enough to brush their teeth daily. Luckily, we are here at your disposal, and we are going to help you get that smile worth a Hollywood celebrity. It happens so that we know of 11 easy ways to get rid of plaque not leaving our house. Though, we need to warn you is you do not take care of that plaque right in time it will turn into tartar which is a lot more challenging to get rid of, and you will definitely need to pay a visit to a dentist’s office for that, that is for sure!
#1. Orange peels
This one may sound strange, but orange peels are pretty efficient when it comes to teeth whitening and dealing with the plaque.
· Rub an orange peel right into your teeth and gums
· Go to bed
· Rinse off in the morning
· Repeat the procedure as often as you can.
#2. Baking soda
These days it seems that baking soda is merely irreplaceable no matter what it comes to.
· Wet your toothbrush.
· Dip it into baking soda.
· Add a little bit of salt to it.
· Brush your teeth for about 5 minutes.
· Rinse it off with hydrogen peroxide and warm water.
· Repeat the procedure at least once a week.
READ MORE: 6 steps to detox a liver
This one is pretty obvious and does not require a particular explanation or training. But if you do it daily there will be no such an issue like a plaque bothering you.
#4. Lemon juice
The benefits of lemon juice seem to be unlimited. It is time you learn how to get rid of plaque using lemon juice.
· Brush your teeth.
· Dip your toothbrush into lemon juice.
· Brush your teeth again gently
· Leave it on for about a minute and then rinse it off.
· Repeat this procedure daily at the beginning and then every ten days.
#5. Aloe Vera
There are many benefits to aloe Vera gel and fighting off plaque is definitely one of them.
· Half a cup of water
· Four tablespoons of baking soda
· A tablespoon of Aloe Vera Gel
· Four tablespoons of vegetable glycerin
· A few drops of lemon essential oil
1. Mix all the ingredients well.
2. Brush your teeth with the mixture.
3. Rinse it off.
4. Repeat the procedure every four days and observe the miracle happen.
#6. Coconut oil
Coconut oil is excellent due to its antibacterial properties.
· Melt a tablespoon of coconut oil.
· Wash your mouth with it for about a minute, do not swallow!
· Rinse your mouth with warm water.
· Brush your teeth the regular.
· Repeat it every morning.
#7. Rosemary essential oil
This essential oil will help you deal with oral bacteria as well as with the bad smell, not to mention the plaque.
· Combine a few drops of rosemary oil with a tablespoon of water.
· Wash your mouth with it for about a minute.
· Spit it out and rinse your mouth.
· Brush your teeth the usual.
· Repeat it at least two times a day.
#8. Dental pick
· Use a dental pick to scrape all the tartar and plaque off your teeth.
· Rinse your mouth and spit it all out.
Cloves are great for tooth pain, but they are effective against plaque as well.
· A teaspoon of powdered cloves.
· A cup of water.
· Two tablespoons of olive oil.
1. Combine powdered cloves with olive oil so that you get a thick paste out of them.
2. Rub the paste onto your teeth.
3. Leave it on for about 5 minutes.
4. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with warm water.
5. Repeat the procedure at least two times a day.
#10. Sesame seeds
This one may seem quite weird, but sesame seeds are nothing else but a natural scrub for your teeth.
· Chew on some sesame seeds for a while make sure you do not swallow them.
· Use a dry brush to brush the seeds over your teeth.
· Rinse your mouth properly.
· Repeat the procedure at least twice a week.
This remedy may be the tastiest of all the listed about. All you need to do is to chew on a small piece of hard cheese after every meal. This simple routine will ensure that no plaque will appear.
The BetterMe Team wants you and those close to you to live a healthy, happy life! Your health is a valuable thing; look after your body and your mind so that you can live your life to the fullest – Remember you only get one!
Please share this with your friends and family and let us know what you think in the comments below.