Trying to get rid of bra bulge and back fat can be super frustrating. How do you even target that area? It seems difficult, but in actuality, there are specific things you can do to slowly trim away at the annoying bulge on your back. Getting rid of your back fat will leave you feeling more confident and internally comfortable.
There are 5 specific things you can do to banish back fat:
1. Watch your diet.
2. Stay in motion as much as possible.
3. Focus on building body muscle.
4. Head up straight and remember your posture.
5. Target the area specifically.
Before starting to incorporate these things into your daily routine, it’s important to think about why you have back fat. Here are a few common causes:
1. You don’t use your back area for much physical activity and over time fat builds up.
2. Focusing too much on specific spots for fat burning can lead to its build up in other places, such as your back.
3. Gaining weight overall will lead to extra fat taking a spot on your back.
4. You have a tendency to spend most of your time with bad posture.
BetterMe App helps women achieve their body goals with ease and efficiency by helping to choose proper meal plans and effective workouts. Start using our app and you will see good results in a short time.
Follow this 15-Minute Workout Specifically for Back Fat
#1. Side plank
#2. Triangle Crunch
#3. Bicycle Crunches
#4. Knee to Elbow Crunches
#6. Plank Sweep
#7. Side Plank Twist
BetterMe App helps you increase your self-esteem and achieve your personal goals by opening the doors to the world of fitness and healthy lifestyle. Try it now to see the best version of yourself as soon as possible.
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.