A lot of people are sitting at work and there's no time to take up their figure? It does not mean at all that you need to obey to collect extra pounds. The complex of exercises for office workers allows to give a load on those groups of muscles, which are not active during sitting at the computer.
Today we came up with the exercises, which will help you to keep fit, even if due to workload, your lifestyle is currently not active. You can do your workout sitting on the chair, literally.
Check out the exercises and some rule, which will help you to maximize the effect of the workout. To get results from office fitness exercises, you need to adhere to several rules:
the load should be regular - gymnastics should be done several times during the day, daily,
supplementing it on weekends with any physical education;
the duration of each exercise complex should be at least 15-20 minutes;
Each complex must include exercises for the muscles of the legs and abdominal press, chest and shoulder girdle;
it is possible to perform complexes from different movements during the day, observing the previous rule;
It is better to do some approaches in each exercise, achieving a slight tingling in the muscle group being developed;
between the sessions you need to completely relax for 1 minute;
you should not workout pain symptoms - excessive loading will result in the inability to repeat the movement the next day.
READ MORE: 7 ways to reduce abdominal fat
1. In fact, the press can be pumped and sitting, not laying on the floor in the middle of the office. To do this, you need to sit flat, straighten your back, tighten the muscles of the buttocks, take a deep breath and pull your abdomen sharply on the exhalation. So repeat about 50 times. Breathing is not necessary to hold. It works precisely the muscles of the press, not the diaphragm. The oblique muscles of the abdomen can be trained with the help of slopes in the sides, too, in a sedentary position. For the nailing effect, put hands into the lock on the back of the head, expanding the elbows to the sides.
2. This exercise is rocking the lower press, as well as the flexing muscles of the thighs. Sit evenly to the edge of the chair, put your hands on the chair a little behind you (you can stick to the seat) and lift up the bent legs. You do not need to press your knees to the chest to immediately attract general attention. The legs do not rise high, but you need to do at least 20 times.
3. While sitting in the workplace, on the exhale we pull the stomach as much as possible, fix it for 3-4 seconds. At the instill we relax muscles. Start from 10 repetitions, gradually bringing them up to 50.
4. At exhalation, we press the press for 3-4 seconds. At the breath relax. The number of repetitions is 10-50.
5. Sitting on a chair, back straight, hands are lowered, we make inclination to the right and left. On an exhalation we descend in one direction before touching a hand of a floor. On the breath we return to the original position. Then - slope to the other side. The number of slopes in each side is 10-50.
6. Sitting, slightly lifting our feet from the floor, hands resting on the table. On the exhalation we rotate on the chair to the left to the stop (we try to keep the chest and the upper part of the body motionless, only the pelvis revolves). On the breath we return to the original position. Repeat to the other side. The number of rotations in each side is 10-50.
6. Exhale - leaving the pelvis motionless, turning the chest and head to the right on the chair (as if we want to see someone behind the right shoulder). At the breath we return to the original position. On the exhalation we repeat the rotation in the other direction. Repeat 10-50 times in each side.
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.