If you are going to start following a diet, you should plan a menu for the week ahead. There are so many breakfast and lunch options, but it is not easy to choose a proper meal for dinner. What can you eat for dinner to slim down?
Dinner is an important part of slimming down. Health experts and nutritionists recommend eating light products two or three hours before sleep. If you want to get noticeable weight-loss results, you should eat a small serving of healthy dish for dinner.
In this article, we will tell you what you should eat for dinner to slim down and control your appetite, and what you shouldn't eat to prevent weight gain. Scroll down to read it right now.
Never skip dinner
You have probably heard the saying, "breakfast is the most important meal of the day," but when you're trying to slim down, what you eat for dinner is very important too. Skipping dinner can lead to overeating and weight gain. The best option for dinner is lean proteins and vegetables. But it is also possible to eat complex carbs and healthy fats. Just make sure that your serving is small.
READ MORE: 5-day plan to detox without dieting
The list of products you should avoid eating for dinner
1. White bread, white rice, pizza, junk-food.
2. Cookies, cakes, milk chocolate, ice-cream.
3. Potatoes, fried food, fat cheese, bacon, chips, nuts.
4. Sugar additives, sauces, pasta.
5. Beer, soda, cocktails.
The list of products you may eat for dinner to get in shape
1. Smoothies with fruits, veggies, greens and vegetable milk.
2. Freshly squeezed vegetable juices.
3. Fruits and berries (Except bananas, grapes and dried fruits)
4. Vegetable soup (make sure it is without cream and fat cheese)
5. Whole-grain pasta with balsamic vinegar, garlic and tomatoes.
6. Eggs with veggies.
7. Salmon, mackerel, tuna.
8. Vegetable salads.
9. Low-fat cheese, cottage cheese, Greek yogurt.
10. Fresh vegetables with olives, lemon juice and olive oil.
The BetterMe Team wants you and those close to you to live a healthy, happy life! Your health is a valuable thing; look after your body and your mind so that you can live your life to the fullest – Remember you only get one!
Please share this with your friends and family and let us know what you think in the comments below.