A modern woman has to solve many problems daily, and therefore there is very little time left for herself. Stress, bad habits, ecology, bad diets - all this affects the figure and overall well-being. You can increase the tone of the body and recharge it with energy if you systematically devote a few hours a week to effective strength exercises.
It is not convenient for everyone to attend the gym. Some do not have enough time, some people simply feel embarrassed. That is why you need to make a slimming program at home. Training at home for women will have no less effect than training in the gym, as long as everything is carefully thought out and studied in detail. The key factor for a beautiful figure for a woman is to keep a healthy and a balanced diet.
This should be the first priority. Nothing will happen without food. Those who choose home workouts will be surprised how comfortable they are. You choose the schedule yourself, conveniently integrating it into your routine. You have no one to hesitate about your figure or failed exercises, because no one sees you or hears you at home. If your aim is to strengthen the core, you should do the following things:
1. Add weight overhead. You should add weight over your head, when you do squats or lunges. Just lift your hands and start exercising.
2. Hold your step-ups and pull-ups. Hold your position up for just two-three seconds and then go back down. You will see the difference quite soon.
3. Stick a single-leg landing on box jumps. Make the hop height less. Count one-two-three and then stand up and step off.
4. Do a single-arm dumbbell press or fly. Train your arms together with your back. Move your arm like a dumbbell press or fly. This will help you not to bend your back and to keep your hips straight.
5. Go for a twist. Try rotational exercises to develop your stability.
READ MORE: 9 home remedies for gray hair
#2. Russian Twist
READ MORE: 6 natural ways to relieve sciatica
#3. Leg Raise
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.