Does a treadmill bring you boredom and fear at the same time? The main thing is to find the right approach to it and not to be afraid to work hard. A treadmill is a very unique invention of our time. Thanks to it, a person could begin to train without leaving his home.
One of the great advantages of a treadmill is that it is possible to exercise with different intensity and duration. It allows you to have various types of training: cardio, fat burning and strengthening of the cardiovascular system.
Regular exercises on the simulator strengthen the cardiovascular and improve the work of your respiratory system. Running burns subcutaneous fat and extra calories, stimulates metabolic processes in the body, strengthens immunity. Workout on a treadmill increases and develops your endurance.
Legs get a beautiful shape. Not only the muscles of the legs develop well, but also the shoulder belt, due to active amplitude flapping by arms. It is also worth remembering that a treadmill is one of the best simulators in order to warm up well before your main workout.
1. Go high-low. Interval trainings (high and low intensity) can burn more calories. Continue until you are completely exhausted.
2. Head for the hills. Incline a treadmill and challenge yourself. This aerobic training will help you gain the endurance to overcome the hills.
3. Be a multitasker. Do not do cardio using a treadmill only before or after your workout, try during. You will see better results.
4. Play your cards right. Change your training styles while you are using a treadmill. Switch from running to walking and then again to running.
READ MORE: 10 foods you'd better avoid after age 30
5. Use digital distractions. Listen to music or switch in your TV, this will distract you and will make you more productive.
The duration and intensity of training on the treadmill depends on your goals. This workout is a full-fledged training. Regular training on the treadmill will provide you with good mood, excellent health and beautiful appearance.
READ MORE: 5 foods you can eat overnight and stay slim
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.