Hey there! A little more and the most long-awaited time will come... but you are still out of shape. It is enough to sit idly by, it's time for changes. And we are here to help you!
Today we would like to present you with a 30-day-long weight-loss program that can be tried by anyone and is absolutely free. No matter what your goals are to blast fat off your belly or thighs, to strengthen your heart, to fit into your favorite clothes, or to give yourself an overall shape-up – you will achieve all this if you’ll follow our plan. It is extremely effective and is bound to drastically change your body for the better. Are you ready to say goodbye to those extra pounds? If so, keep reading and you will know how to lose up to 3 pounds in a MONTH!
Stage 1 – Water
- You should drink about 2 liters (eight-ounce glasses) daily. If you do not like to drink water, you can add slices of fruit to it for additional taste.
- Avoid drinks that contain sugar or other added sweeteners. Replace them with tasty and useful homemade smoothies.
Stage 2 – Sugar and Artificial Sweeteners
- You should avoid all refined sugar and artificial sweeteners.
- Do not forget that almost all processed foods have some form of added sugar. Therefore, carefully read the food packaging.
- You can consume only four teaspoons of unrefined sweeteners a day.
Stage 3 – Portion Control
- Your all meals should be eaten on salad size plates (7-inches in diameter).
- When eating at a restaurant or café, you should ask the waiter to bring you a salad plate.
- When eating soups or stews, follow the 1 serving size, which is typically 1 to 1 1/2 cups.
- Portion sizes of foods must be no larger than the palm of your hand.
Stage 4 – Exercise
- You should exercise at least 30 minutes six days a week.
- Exercise can be broken into increments of 15 minute blocks or completed at one time.
- You can combine exercises (weight training with cardio) and so on.
- Start with an affordable level of training that is right for you. Then gradually increase the time and complexity of your workouts.
READ MORE: 12 foods that the liver help detox the body
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.