Are you a fan of grapefruits? And are you looking for a great diet to get in shape? Luckily, we have something to offer you!
A grapefruit diet is becoming more and more popular due to its effectiveness for weight loss. It turns out that grapefruits accelerate fat burning: Japanese scientists found out that adding grapefruits to a diet can be helpful even for these, who don't follow any diet.
On average, people who consumed half a grapefruit with their meal lost almost four pounds per month, while slimmers who consumed grapefruits juice three times a day lost almost 3,4 pounds.
This study showed the connection between grapefruit and insulin levels. It turned out that eating grapefruits can help you lower insulin levels and promote slimming down.
In this article, we would like to tell you more about Grapefruit diet rules and its benefits. Are you interested? Scroll down to read it right now.
Grapefruits diet rules
- The duration of a diet is 12 days.
- You should eat 800 calories a day.
- You may choose any healthy products you want, just make sure you consume half a grapefruit with each meal.
- You may replace half a grapefruit with 250 ml of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice.
- Balance your diet with complex carbs, healthy fats and lean protein.
- Add spinach, broccoli, beans, whole grain pasta, corn, cabbage, eggs, salmon, cauliflower, pepper and cucumbers to your diet.
- Drink sugar-free tea and coffee.
- Avoid consuming processed foods, junk food, soda, alcohol and sugar products.
- If you want to repeat this grapefruit diet, you need to pause for at least two days before beginning it again.
The beneficial properties of grapefruits
Grapefruits contain about ninety percent of water. The are low in calories, but very nutritious. The use of grapefruits may protect you against dangerous diseases like cancer and heart disease.
Grapefruits may boost your metabolism, decrease insulin levels and make you feel full for long. So if you are thinking about a grapefruits diet, you shouldn’t hesitate about trying it.
The BetterMe Team wants you and those close to you to live a healthy, happy life! Your health is a valuable thing; look after your body and your mind so that you can live your life to the fullest – Remember you only get one!
Please share this with your friends and family and let us know what you think in the comments below.