Every woman knows how difficult it is to deal with unwanted hair. It seems that the minute you get rid of it, it starts searching the ways back, and in many cases, it succeeds. Especially it is annoying when you are trying to deal with facial hair.
Of course, there are more permanent ways of unwanted hair removal, such as laser epilation but they come at the cost that not everyone is able to afford. That is why, when you start to think that there is no way out, we are ready to supply you with effective methods of dealing with unwanted hair with the least of cost and effort involved. To tell you the truth there are three methods, and we are going to describe all of them here so that you can find your perfect one!
- 1 cup of flour
- ½ teaspoon of curcumin
1. Mix all the ingredients together.
2. Apply the mixture to the affected area.
3. Let it dry out.
4. Remove the mixture with the help of wet towel moving it against the hair growth.
5. Remove the remains with the help of water.
6. Apply your fav moisturizer over the area.
7. Use this method on a regular basis to achieve the best result.
- fresh lemon juice
- chickpea flour
1. Combine 30 grams of flour with 10 grams of lemon juice and add a cup of water.
2. Make a paste out of all the ingredients.
3. Apply it to the affected area.
4. Leave it on for about 15 minutes.
5. Remove with the help of a wet towel, moving it in the hair growth direction.
- corn flour
1. Mix an egg with a tablespoon of sugar and half a tablespoon of corn flour.
2. Mix all well till you get a paste out of it.
3. Apply it on and let dry out.
4. Peel it off against the direction of hair growth.
READ MORE: 4 steps to remove an ingrown toenail
The BetterMe Team wants you and those close to you to live a healthy, happy life! Your health is a valuable thing; look after your body and your mind so that you can live your life to the fullest – Remember you only get one!
Please share this with your friends and family and let us know what you think in the comments below.