Most of us are already familiar with the positive effects of baking soda and castor oil. If you have not yet used these wonderful remedies, we are glad to tell you about their positive effects. Well, baking soda is a common product, because we can use it in many ways: in household, in the kitchen, for the treatment of various diseases, and for beauty purposes.
Castor oil is an inexpensive and effective remedy, but not popular among people. This natural remedy can help you solve many health problems, because it has a beneficial effect on your health. Using castor oil, you can treat various health problems, such as:
- Treats wounds, bruises and cats
- Prevents stretch marks
- Heals injured wrists
- Reduces hearing loss
- Removes warts
- Removes calcium deposits on the sole
- A combination of castor oil and baking soda can treat skin cancer
- Prevents snoring
READ MORE: These 5 things guys want but don’t ask for
- Relieves pain and itching from insect bites
- Speeds up the healing of hepatitis
- Alleviates chronic diarrhea
- Eliminates nail fungus
- Alleviates recovery from alcoholism
- Relieves the pain in the lower back
- Alleviates serious ocular allergies
- Helps in the treatment of pilonidal cysts
- Helps remove nodules on the vocal cords and chronic hoarseness
- Cures cataract
- It’s beneficial for treatment of melanoma
- Improves health in the terminal phase of cancer
- Increases hair growth
- Eradicates tinnitus
- Treats hyperactivity
- Treats allergies
- A combination of castor oil and baking soda can bleach brown spots
Are you surprised by this list? Well, as you can see, baking soda and castor oil work wonders. Moreover, we are happy to share with you one wonderful and effective thing. Castor oil is an excellent component for use in compresses, because it has a strong effect on the circulation.
READ MORE: Top 5 reasons why sex may be unenjoyable
To prepare this compress, you will need things like: cold pressed oil, plastic sheeting, clean gauze, water bottle or a hot water bottle and a towel. Firstly, you need to clean your skin with a baking soda solution before and after the use of the compress (it is a very important step).
You need to soak some gauze in heated castor oil and put it on the critical place. Then, you should cover the place with foil and place a hot water bottle on it. Wrap a towel over it and hold at least one hour. While holding the compress, you should find a comfortable position during this time and rest.
The BetterMe Team wants you and those close to you to live a healthy, happy life! Your health is a valuable thing; look after your body and your mind so that you can live your life to the fullest – Remember you only get one!
Please share this with your friends and family and let us know what you think in the comments below.