Healthy eating and regular exercise are amazing habits which can help you stay fit and maintain a healthy weight throughout your life. Unfortunately, trying to build beautiful figure, we often forget about our faces.
BetterMe App helps women achieve their body goals with ease and efficiency by helping to choose proper meal plans and effective workouts.
Start using our app and you will see good results in a short time.
You should know that as you age, your facial muscles lose their firmness and elasticity. Special facial exercises can help you prolong the youth of your skin, improve your skin tone and remove wrinkles and other signs of aging. How can you keep your face looking young and fresh?
In this article, we would like to show you seven effective moves to prevent facial muscles from losing firmness. By performing these exercises regularly, you will be able to look young and fresh. Are you interested? Scroll down to read this article right now.
Here is a facial workout you need to do:
- The first exercise is called the scoop. You need to perform it eight times.
- The second exercise requires touching your nose with your tongue. Repeat it five times.
- The perfect oval face exercise can help you shape your face. Perform fives reps of this exercise.
- Hold a move "Kiss the giraffe" for five seconds and repeat it five times.
- Hold a move "Resistance" for three seconds and repeat it seven times.
- Smile widely for five seconds and perform this exercise five times.
- Hold the exercise "Puffy cheeks" for five seconds and repeat it five times.
BetterMe App helps you increase your self-esteem and achieve your personal goals by opening the doors to the world of fitness and healthy lifestyle.
Try it now to see the best version of yourself as soon as possible.
Are you ready to start training? Scroll down to see how to perform these facial exercises correctly. We wish you good luck, ladies!
#2. Neck Roll
#4. Kiss the giraffe
#6. Tongue Press
#7. Stick Out Tongue
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.