Just like in the fashion industry, in the world of fitness and sports, there are trends that are popular in a certain period of time. Some of them instantly become hits, but quickly disappear, others become recognizable gradually and eventually become firmly established in the schedules of fitness clubs.
BetterMe App helps women achieve their body goals with ease and efficiency by helping to choose proper meal plans and effective workouts.
Start using our app and you will see good results in a short time.
15-minute interval training is the second variant. 15-minute training is a very good option for those who want to accustom themselves to exercising, thus creating a healthy habit for life. It consists of several simple exercises. If we talk about physical exercises in general, it is commonly believed that fat burning involves long and very intensive process of training.
However, it is not always the case. Not all sets of exercises are equally tedious. In fact, most of them are very dynamic and will not take much time. They are very effective not only in the sense of building the correct body relief, but also for getting rid of excess pounds and improving the health. Let ‘s look how 15-minute workouts help transform the body:
1. You get fast results. With regular exercising, it will provide all the same benefits as the 30-minute workout. So, you can see the desired results much faster.
2. You burn more calories. You lose weight even after exercising.
3. You live longer. 15-minute workouts can increase your lifespan by almost 25%.
4. You manage weight. You lose excess weight and maintain it for long.
5. You stay young. This workout combat age-related changes very well.
6. You boost your brainpower. Few people know this, but 15-minute workouts can not only improve your body, but they give positive effect on your brain.
7. You lower the risk of some diseases. Exercising practically without pauses improves cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
8. You stay happy. Endorphins are released during this workout and you feel happy.
9. You have fun. They can be cheerful and interesting. Add your favorite music to train even more enjoyable.
READ MORE: The top 10 moves to tone butt
#3. Leg Raise
#5. Tricep dips
#6. Step Ups
READ MORE: Top 5 moves to get arms in shape
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.