Unfortunately, it is impossible to treat acne just by using medicines and homemade remedies. Patients with acne should know that their diet affect their body and skin. Health experts continue to debate about the impact of diet on acne. They created a set of recommendations that may help prevent and treat acne.
BetterMe App helps women achieve their body goals with ease and efficiency by helping to choose proper meal plans and effective workouts. Start using our app and you will see good results in a short time.
In this article, we would like to tell you about the acne-free diet. It helps improve skin condition and eliminate acne. This diet requires you to avoid peanut product, processed foods, fried foods, excess sodium, dairy products and sugary foods.
Do you want to remove acne and make your skin look perfect? We would like to recommend you following an acne diet. In this article, we would like to tell you what foods you should eat and what foods you should avoid in order to treat acne. Are you interested? Scroll down to read this article right now.
- In order to detoxify your skin, you need to consume 20-30 grams of fiber a day.
- Follow a low fat diet to regulate hormone levels and prevent skin diseases.
- Limit the consumption of peanut products, as they may cause acne flare ups.
- Don't eat fried foods, as they can cause acne skin. (It is better to use coconut oil or olive oil for frying and sauteing)
- Limit the consumption of salt, as most patients with acne have increased levels of iodine, found in table salt, in their bloodstream during acne flare-ups.
- Stop eating processed foods, as these products are loaded with fats, sugar and salt.
- Replace dairy products with almond milk, rice milk, soy milk and tofu.
- Stop eating products, which increase insulin levels in the blood. Increased insulin may cause ance.
Balance your diet with products that are high in vitamins and minerals
Vitamin A (Carrots, sweet potatoes, kale, berries, eggs, butter, beef or chicken liver)
Vitamin E (Wheat germ oil, almonds, hazelnuts, spinach and avocados)
Vitamin B6 (Turkey breast, pistachios, tuna and sunflower seeds)
Selenium (Brazil nuts, sunflower seeds, pinto beans, halibut and eggs)
Zinc (Lamb, pumpkin seeds, chickpeas, cocoa powder, yogurt and mushrooms)
Omega-3 Fatty Acid (Flax seeds, Chia seeds, cod liver oil, avocados, salmon, mackerel, nuts and olive oil)
BetterMe App helps you increase your self-esteem and achieve your personal goals by opening the doors to the world of fitness and healthy lifestyle. Try it now to see the best version of yourself as soon as possible.
Chromium (Broccoli, grape juice, pork chops and turkey)
The BetterMe Team wants you and those close to you to live a healthy, happy life! Your health is a valuable thing; look after your body and your mind so that you can live your life to the fullest – Remember you only get one!
Please share this with your friends and family and let us know what you think in the comments below.