Women should look like candies: sweet and attractive. Like candies, but not like muffins! To get rid of the fat layer on your upper body, you need to do complex exercise set regularly. It becomes easier today, as we are going to introduce you a set of exercises, you can do even at home.
We know that you are not lazy and it is not an excuse, sometimes you really don’t have time to go to the gym. This set of exercise is not demanding, as you don’t need neither special equipment , nor even sport clothes. Thus, you can do them at home, when your family is still sleeping.
Check out the videos and repeat after the trainer. The exercises are dynamic ones, so they will make your sweat and burn calories. The exercises will also fasten up your metabolism, so that your “safe belt” around belly will fade away in less than a month
READ MORE: 4 female behaviors that men just love
#1. Spiderman plank
- Lay face down on the ground with extended legs. Point your toes while you place your hands beneath your shoulders.
- Push yourself up into the plank position. Maintaining a tight core and flat back, bring your left knee to your right elbow.
- Pause and slowly return each to the starting point. Repeat with the other side and keep alternating.
#2. Russian twists
- Sit on an exercise mat with your legs fully extended and your upper body upright. Cross your your ankles and raise them off the floor slightly.
- Bend your knees towards you slightly. Lean back about 15 degrees to balance your body. This is the start position.
- In a smooth motion,turn your torso to the left and touch the plate on the floor. Make sure you exhale as you do this.
- Return to the start position inhaling as you do so. Repeat the same movement, this time to your right side, again exhaling as you do so. Return to start position and repeat.
- Lie flat on your back with your feet flat on the ground, with your knees bent at 90 degrees. Alternatively, you can place your feet up on a bench a few inches apart with your toes turned inwards and touching.
- Place your hands lightly on either side of your head. Keep your elbows in so that they are parallel to your body. Push your back down flat into the floor to isolate your abdominal muscles. Gently curl your shoulders forward and up off the floor.
- Continue to push down into the floor with your lower back. Raise your shoulders about four to six inches only. Hold and squeeze your abdominal muscles for a count of one. Return to the start position in a smooth movement.
#4. Reverse Crunch
- Lie flat on an exercise mat on the floor. Extend your legs fully and place your hands palms down, flat on the floor beside you. Keeping your feet together, draw your knees up towards your chest, until your thighs are at 90 degrees to the floor and your calves are parallel to it. This is the start position.
- As you inhale, curl your hips up off the floor while bringing your knees further towards your chest. Continue the movement until your knees are touching your chest, or as far as comfortable.
- Hold for a count of one. In a controlled movement, return your legs to the start position, exhaling as you do so. Repeat.
#5. Oblique Crunches
- Lie on a padded surface on your left side. Stack your legs and bring your right hand behind your head. Lie your left arm in front of you or across your body. Brace your core.
- Pulling from the obliques, bring your elbow up and towards your feet. Do NOT pull yourself with your hand.
- Pause and feel the contraction in your obliques then slowly return to the starting position.
#6. Side Plank and Rotate
- Start in a side plank position, with your right shoulder over your elbow, your body in a straight line in reach your left hand toward the ceiling.
- Twist your torso forward and slowly place your left arm under your body.
- Repeat and then switch sides.
#7. Windshield Wipers
- Lie on an exercise mat, keeping your back flat with no arching of the spine. Extend your arms out beside you at shoulder level, with your palms pressed firmly to the floor. Your upper body should form a “T” shape.
- Raise your feet off the floor by bending your hips and knees to 90 degree angles. This is the start position. As you exhale, rotate both your thighs to one side until the outer thigh touches the ground or until you feel a stretch in your abs and lower back.
- Pause briefly, then rotate to the other side without pausing in the start position. When you have rotated to both sides, that is one repetition. Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
- Lie down on a flat surface or mat.
- Start with your legs straight, then come up.
- Touch your toes, and then let your torso fall back down
- Bring your legs up into the air, touching your toes again.
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.