It is not a secret to anyone that the best way to gain your perfect weight is to go on a diet. Yet, many people fail and never achieve any results from the diets they try. Why is that? The thing is that a diet is obviously a way of restricting yourself from something, and that is very difficult to get accustomed to, for both your body and mind. But, if we think about your body – that is, exactly what it needs, a nice share of stress makes it difficult to shed some pounds. Yet, everything becomes more difficult when it comes to your mind. You need to understand that what you are doing, is good, and to help your brain understand that, it is particularly important to compile your diet so that you eat your favorite healthy food.
That is why, for lovers of kiwi who want to shed some few pound over 4 days, we came up with a perfect kiwi diet! We hope you enjoy it and appreciate it as well. it is pretty simple, yet pretty severe, that is why before going on it, you should consult with your doctor first.
• Breakfast: slice of rye bread with kiwi and a glass of yogurt
• Snack: just one kiwi
• Lunch: vegetable soup and as many kiwis as you like, but not more than 10
• Dinner: boiled eggs
• Breakfast: kiwi and cereal
• Snack: just a kiwi
• Lunch: kiwi, up to 5 and a bit of grilled salmon
• Dinner: 3-4 kiwis
• Breakfast: fruit shake of kiwi and our favorite berries
• Snack: 2 kiwis
• Lunch: as many kiwis as you like, some boiled chicken with rice and vegetable salad
• Dinner: 2 kiwis
• Breakfast: berry and kiwi mix
• Snack: 5 kiwis
• Lunch: boiled cabbage with veal and fresh carrots
• Dinner: 1 kiwi
As you have noticed, the diet is pretty strict, but that does not mean that you should forget about a regular workout!
The BetterMe Team wants you and those close to you to live a healthy, happy life! Your health is a valuable thing; look after your body and your mind so that you can live your life to the fullest – Remember you only get one!
Please share this with your friends and family and let us know what you think in the comments below.