People who like to eat tasty food claim that there is no such a diet that tastes good. We have been searching for a while, and we think we may have come up with something that will prove those people totally wrong.
As you may have guessed from the title, the diet we are going to talk about today includes some share of bread, unlike most other diets. But, apart from bread, there are a lot of berries and oranges involved, which means that this diet is not only healthy, but also pretty tasty, and it is claimed to help people lose up to 3 pounds in 5 days. If we got your attention here, let’s have a look at the menu!
• Breakfast: green tea with oat bran toast and an orange
• Lunch: 1 orange, one egg with sour cream
• Dinner: oat bran toast, 2 oranges, and 2 tomatoes
• Breakfast: rye bread toast, 2 oranges, cup of tofu yogurt
• Lunch: cooked beef and lettuce salad with rye bread toast
• Dinner: 1 tomato, 1 orange and rye bread toast
• Breakfast: toasted rice bran bread and 1 orange
• Lunch: 1 orange, boiled eggs with tofu yogurt
• Dinner: vegetable salad
• Breakfast: Toasted wheat bread and one orange
• Lunch: goat cheese and a slice of toasted wheat bread
• Dinner: an apple and a pear
• Breakfast: green tea with oat bran toast and one orange
• Lunch: Boiled mackerel and one slice of toasted rice bran bread
• Dinner: Vegetable salad
One more advantage of this diet, is that you do not have to spend countless hours in the kitchen cooking. Yet, you should consult your doctor before starting this diet, since many people are allergic to oranges, you want to be sure you are not one of them. Besides, you should never forget about your regular workout routine, as it matters greatly in combination with your diet!
The BetterMe Team wants you and those close to you to live a healthy, happy life! Your health is a valuable thing; look after your body and your mind so that you can live your life to the fullest – Remember you only get one!
Please share this with your friends and family and let us know what you think in the comments below.